Introducing Ultimate Microbiome - Optimize Your Gut's Ecosystem
A deeper understanding of the microbiome (your entire gut ecosystem) has changed everything we thought we knew about nutrition, digestion, immunity, and metabolism. Specifically formulated to optimize this ecosystem, Ultimate Microbiome provides prebiotic, probiotic, and postbiotic support. Through an exclusive probiotic blend, our proprietary i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder, and a powerful Multi-Enzyme Complex, it provides holistic gut health properties not found in any other product.
What exactly are postbiotics? Postbiotics are metabolic byproducts of probiotic bacteria, which seem to be responsible for many of the beneficial effects of probiotics. They may also provide protection against harmful bacteria, which is key to helping regulate your gastrointestinal health.
Who it’s for: anyone seeking a single source for holistic gut health to support digestion, immune function, mood, seasonal allergy relief, skin health, weight loss, and sleep.
What it does: may help:
- Stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Supports healthy digestion
- Promotes immune health
- Boosts mood
- Promotes relief from seasonal allergies
- Promotes skin health
- Supports healthy weight loss
- Support healthy sleep patterns
- A holistic approach to total gut health
- Contains our proprietary i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder, which may eliminate bacterial pathogens and balance immune inflammatory responses.
- i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder patent: prevents, counters, or reduces gastrointestinal damage by administering milk or egg products from hyperimmunized animals.
- Contains an Exclusive Probiotic Blend that may:
- Prevent harmful bacteria from colonizing the intestine
- Enhance mood
- Increase the gut’s population of beneficial bacteria (aiding digestion)
- Help with gut balance and stability
- Contains the DigeZyme Multi-Enzyme Complex, which may help break down food so the body can soak up nutrients, digest fruits and vegetables, and break down lactose.
- Promotes the production of postbiotics in the body—metabolic byproducts responsible for many probiotic benefits. They may also provide protection against harmful bacteria.
i26 Hyperimmune Egg Powder (2.5 g)
It may help deliver antibodies and complex bioactive immune factors that help eliminate bacterial pathogens and balance immune inflammatory responses.
Inulin (2 g)
A plant-based soluble fiber (prebiotic) that may help stimulate the growth of beneficial gut bacteria, which helps support digestion and sleep. 1, 2
L-Glutamine (1.5 g)
Amino acid that’s been shown to increase blood flow to the gut and plays an important role in immune function. It may also promote a youthful appearance in skin. 3, 4
Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) [fruiting body] powder (750 mg)
May act as a prebiotic to change bacteria in your stomach for the better. 5
Lion’s mane mushroom (Hericium rinaceus) [fruiting body] Powder (500 mg)
May have beneficial effects on the stomach. 6
Cordyceps mushroom (Cordyceps sinensis) (250 mg) (Standardized to Contain 7% Cordycepic Acid)
May help provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. 7
DigeZyme™ Multi-Enzyme Complex (100 mg)
- a-Amylase 2400 DU/g: a digestive enzyme that acts on starch in food, breaking it down into smaller carbohydrate molecules. 8
- Neutral protease 6000 PC/g: naturally occurring digestive enzymes that help break down food so the body can soak up nutrients. 9
- Cellulase 1100 CU/g: essential for digesting fruits and vegetables. 10
- Lactase 4000 ALU/g, Lipase 200 FIP/g]: helps break down the lactose in food so your body can absorb it. 11
Probiotic blend (20 billion CFU)
- Lactobacillus: produces lactic acid, which may prevent harmful bacteria from colonizing the intestines 12 and reduce cognitive reaction to sad moods. 13 May also improve quality of life in individuals with seasonal allergies 14 and strengthen the skin barrier. 15 Studies show it may also play a role in healthy weight loss and sleep. 16
- Plantarum: it’s believed to bind to intestinal mucosa, increasing the gut’s population of beneficial bacteria, which aids in digestion and weight loss. 17
- Rhamnosus: may prevent bad bacteria from colonizing in the body and encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria, such as bacteroides, clostridia, and bifidobacteria. 18
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: studies indicate it may help support digestion and healthy weight loss. 19
- Bifidobacterium lactis: has been shown to support a healthy gastrointestinal microbiota. 20
- Lactobacillus helveticus: studies find it promoted the production of butyrate, which helps with gut balance and stability. 21
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)]: FOS travels intact through the small intestine to the colon (large intestine), where they support the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract. 22